![]() |
| View it here |
Here's how it went:
I'm thankful I have 2 good legs to walk on for the 10 minute walk to my car.
I'm thankful I have a new car with air conditioning, even though it's a million degrees out.
I'm thankful I worked 15 minutes later today so I didn't have to battle traffic when I left.
I'm thankful they've closed down half of the Wal-mart parking lot so they can re-pave it (I'm convinced that thought won me a super close spot to the door).
I'm thankful I have a job so I can afford all the things I needed at Wal-mart.
I'm thankful I know how to drive to not go down the wrong lane in parking lots.
I'm thankful that old couple got their car battery jumped so I didn't have to feel guilty if I didn't help to not let my groceries spoil.
I'm thankful I'm not too impatient to drive carelessly all to get to the Boone County Fair. For that matter, I'm thankful I don't have to go to the Boone County Fair.
I'm thankful Brad was home to help me bring in all the groceries and put them away.
I'm thankful there was a wasp in the garage which forced me to ring the doorbell which I then realized was a tad broken and could use replacing.
Now I'm trying a second technique which involves my scentsy so I can get some good relaxing aromas in this house. I also put on some lotion at work today that made me remember my last month at the TC with good friends.

I have what I call a graditude journal that I write in oftern and it is just like this. :) I love it.
ReplyDelete