Monday, May 7, 2012

Pinterest Challenge Part Deux?

I'd say it's time for another round of Pinterest challenges... I'm looking back through my boards and need to try some of them pronto.  Think I can accomplish 24 in the 24 weeks I have left?  Here's 13 ideas to get me started... once I find out what we're having and get the nursery together, I'm sure I'll easily come up with 11 more!

1. Use bounce sheets on the baseboards
2. Use a lemon to get rid of hard-water stains in the shower
3. Make a home management binder
4. Find a way to organize recipes/decide what to make for dinner.  Maybe this one from Claire's Fairy Tale:


5. Buy a chalkboard so I can write messages and finally take some belly pics.

http://www.iheartnaptime.net/how-to-make-bunting/
6. Make this business card holder for work in puzzle piece fabric:


7. Buy and use some "Grout Refresh"
8-12. Make baby burp cloths, wash cloths, a nursing cover, a carseat canopy, and a taggy blanket.
13. Organize the closet in the guest room.


No comments:

Post a Comment