Monday, May 14, 2012

Baby Name Game


I think Brad and I decided what to name our baby, boy or girl.  All we're missing is a middle name for the girl (UPDATE: I think we have a middle name now... I hope it's a girl.  It's a super cute name...) and, you know, the ultrasound to tell us what which it's going to be!

Brad is tired of called our baby "it" so we came up with one of those Bradgelina/Bennifer names.  So for now we shall call our baby Riley (if you're really trying to guess from this, it's more about the sound than it is about the spelling).  I swear we're probably going to end up really liking that name in the next 4 weeks!!

Hopefully we'll be able to reveal the name when we reveal the gender.  As long as people understand that we still have 5 months to change our mind... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment