Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh, Baby

I haven't talked much about my pregnancy on here (you can read about some highlights at babytgo.shutterfly.com), so here are some of my favorite finds regarding pregnancy:

This video. Brad and I sing it almost daily...
"I'm Pregnant and I Know It"





I just found this kick-ass blog called Pregnant Chicken.  I'm researching pregnancy/parenthood blogs and books that aren't so dry and dull.  This one is awesome, down to earth, and says things like "Try not to book too far in advance either, you seriously may feel great the day after you give birth and feel like a back alley crack whore by week two."


Also on my ever growing books to read pile is "Sippy Cups are Not for Chardonnay".... I need some humor to help me beat these baby blues.


This movie quote from What to Expect about sums up my past 2 weeks:


"I just wanted the glow -- the one that they promise you on the cover of those magazines. Well, I'm calling it: Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard, I have no control over my body or my emotions. Gar-bear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face..."


I've been stressed, moody (mostly cranky, pissy, angry), depressed, and a super-crier the past few days.  I'm just ready to be HAPPY about baby!!  I'm really hoping finding out the gender, giving him/her a name, getting all this crap out of the house, and finally setting up the nursery will help turn this frown upside down...

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry you haven't been feeling great. If it's any condolence, you LOOK like you have the pregnancy glow!!

    ReplyDelete