Brad and I are I am planning a gender reveal party for us and our family and a few close friends soon so I figure I better get some ideas. These are the ones that have made the list so far. I think I'm going to bake the cake (eek!) because I'm nervous someone else may not be able to make it with only one day's notice. If it's a girl, that'd be super helpful - then I'd just have to make a strawberry cake! In addition to these ideas, we also have an idea for our "virtual reveal" for those who can't attend the party and idea for people to place their vote.
I just bought some chalk, so why not use it outside?
 |
| http://noahandjenn.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-girl-our-gender-reveal-party.html |
I love this idea. I've been talking a lot about Old Wives Tales :)
I think I'll start this guest book and bring it to all of the showers:
 |
| http://gigglesgalorenmore.blogspot.com/2011/01/owl-baby-shower.html |
This is a cute idea to show off who is voting for what.
Have you seen anything else cute that I should add??
No comments:
Post a Comment