Things I learned yesterday:
1) Just because the library says a book is available doesn't mean you'll find it anywhere on the shelf.
2) Ordering a large soda at Steak 'n Shake means you'll receive 64oz of soda in a cup you have to hold with both hands. Whoops.
3) MU continues to decrease the # of streets you can drive and park on on campus due to construction. I understand they're attempting to make things better, but for those of us currently attending MU, they're making them much much worse. This in turn makes me cuss - a lot.
4) Apparently MU has a new rental program for textbooks. At first I thought I was getting a discount on my book and then learned that I'm "renting" it and have to turn it in by the last day of finals or they charge me the rest. I wish they'd just charge me now as I plan on keeping the book.
5) Don't go to Brad's parents' house if you're trying to lose weight. His mom is an awesome hostess, meaning there is a cheese & meat platter, amazing mozzarella bites, cinnamon & sugar bugels, mini candy bars, chex mix, pringles, sweet tea, steak, corn on the cob, grilled bread, and tropical mango & pineapple pie. All of which went into my body yesterday. Again, whoops!
No comments:
Post a Comment