Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last Weekend of Freedom

It's about that time again - Football season and school start next week. That means Brad will work nearly every Friday and Saturday night and I will be stuck at home doing homework. So we decided to celebrate our last free weekend! Here's how we spent it:

Brad took off Friday and I was home by 3 with flex time. Brad had done some major chores around the house and bought me some new sleepy-time shirts because he was tired of me wearing my "Got GUID?" shirt all the time :)

Victoria's Secret

Next, we went to the Les Bourgeois Winery with our neighbors on Friday night. We dressed up all snazzy and had a great time.


On Saturday, we went to Kansas City to see Brad's niece. She's 18-months and I can't believe everything she's saying! She knows animal sounds, yes/no, and lots of object labels. It was astounding. Best of all, she didn't want me to leave :)


On our way home, we stopped by Gap Generation in Blue Springs per Cortney's recommendation. That was a fast shopping spree! I got a pair of Navy pants, some comfy pants, a tank-top, and a cardigan. I love that store!

Today, Brad is going to a Cardinals game and I'm going to see Eat, Pray, Love with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment