1) I will read 12 books by December 31, 2010.
I'm tired of reading. I got 2 new books from the library and can't seem to get into them. I have another one ready for pick-up that maybe I should try.
I'm tired of reading. I got 2 new books from the library and can't seem to get into them. I have another one ready for pick-up that maybe I should try.
2) I will lose 5 pounds by December 31, 2010.
HAH! I did see that Wilson's is moving closer and have been talking to someone about joining. Open house August 14th - mark the calendar!
3) I will keep a cleaner house.
Mostly kept this dishes clean except for the pizza pans from last night. Not cooking and not being home has helped, but I better go wash those pans. I was going to do laundry tonight until I walked over to the neighbor's to get our key and ended up staying for 2 hours...
4) I will get organized!
I did the 5-minute timer thing once so far. Hmmm.
Not doing so well, but looking to start a Happiness Project group if anyone wants to join!
No comments:
Post a Comment