This weekend my mom came up (for some comfort after the bad week I had!). Brad, mom, and I went to the Mazda dealership and picked me up some new wheels:
 |
| 2010 Mazda CX-7 iSport |
to replace this:
 |
| Not sure why I'm smiling |
Then we went to the quilt shop (I know, I know) and I picked up an awesome charm pack (5" squares) just because. But when I got home I realized it was the PERFECT colors for my neighbor's nursery for their baby girl that's on the way! I'm so very excited to put it together now and have a great pattern I've been wanting to make!
Mom and I also exchanged our blocks for the 12-block swap, so I can finally share my photos!
 |
| My mom's 12 blocks |
 |
My 12 blocks
|
These are the 12 I made:
Ohio Star
 |
| Party hats |
 |
| Dutchman's Puzzle |
 |
| Friendship star |
 |
| Oh Susannah |
Card Trick
What happened to your car?
ReplyDeleteFirst of all love the new wheels!! Very cool!! Second I am going to need some major tips on this whole quilting thing. you are doing an awesome job. I love it!
ReplyDelete