This weekend went by way too fast!
Brad and I gave Grandma Dora her 90th birthday afghan:
Then I drove to Springfield to get my new sewing machine! It was an early birthday gift from my parents. It's a baby lock Decorator's Choice. And on it I did my first meandering quilt stitch and put on some binding for a beautiful little quilt! I'm keeping this one :)
 |
| baby lock Decorator's Choice |
 |
| My mom quilts a heart and her initials into every quilt, so I'm carrying on the tradition! Luckily, my machine embroiders fancy letters :) |
 |
| I set the timer on the camera to capture the mother daughter sewing dual! |
 |
| And of course, Babs approves. |
Very cute!! Glad you tried your hand at quilting! I LOVE quilting and think everyone should be able to quilt their own quilts! Nice job.
ReplyDelete