Saturday, February 5, 2011

Productive Snow Days

It's been a pretty productive couple of days.  I was off work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday due to the snow.  I managed to pick up around the house and do lots of sewing!  Today has been productive too - in addition to cleaning the kitchen, I....

Made the best grilled ham and cheese sandwiches in the history of me making grilled cheeses:



Finished my rag quilt.  I took off the top row, sewed around the edges, cut it all up, shook it out, and fluffed it in the dryer.  Still probably needs a good wash and dry to really fuzz it up, but a good start!



Finished all 20 granny squares for the granny afghan.  Now I think I'll go around each of them one more time in white to tie them together, stitch up the rows, and add a colorful border.


Next on the list is to finish up the 12-block swap (I have 8 of the 12 blocks finished) and start on this zig-zag quilt (only in light blues and greens):

No comments:

Post a Comment