Wednesday, January 11, 2012

52 Habits

I decided on my "number" goal achievement for the year: 52 happy, healthy, or home-making habits

Now, most have said "52?  Really?  That's a lot... don't overwhelm yourself..."  but I'm up for the challenge.  And they're not huge, time-consuming habits.  They may not even be daily.  But they are things that it's high-time I start doing on a regular basis!  Each week I continue the previous habits and add a new one.

So...

Week 1: Pick up my clothes in the bathroom every night.
Week 2: Wipe down the bathroom counter with a Clorox wipe every day.

I'm well aware that I may not be 100% successful with all of my new habits, but I'm aiming for a grand improvement overall.  Stay tuned for updates, and please don't judge me when you hear that one of my goals clean the toilets more than once every blue moon.

I'm thinking the future holds taking a daily vitamin, having a good daily facial-cleansing routine (seriously, I'm almost 28.  The acne is getting old.), getting on the elliptical once a week, and reading x # of pages per week.

Cheers to a new year!  Do you have any healthy, happy, or home-making habits you want to improve this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment