Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Habit #3

It's time for me to develop healthy, happy, home-making habit #3!

But first, an update on 1 and 2:

1) I have picked up my clothes off the bathroom floor every day but once or twice since the beginning of the year and am SO proud of myself (that's 88%!).  I barely think about it now.

2) I've wiped the bathroom counter every day for a week.  I find that this is super quick to do just before jumping in the shower, or after straightening my hair when I see all the hair in the sink.  It also helps that the orange clorox wipes smell really good.

I just love stepping into the bathroom and not automatically feeling guilty for having such a messy space!

Now for habit #3 - I bought some new face-cleansing products at the store this weekend, so figure I better start using them.  Armed with these 3 chemicals, I'm already noticing a difference.  I really like the continuous control - it makes my face feel minty fresh and cool!

 

Stay tuned for habit #4!  Vitamin-taking has got to be on top of the list, but I can never remember!  I only want to take it with either lunch or dinner.  Any suggestions on how to remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment