Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Braddy!

Happy 28th birthday to my loving husband, Brad!  This the 10th birthday that we've been together!

I love this man.  

I met him during the first four weeks of our freshman year at MU.
(here he is as a senior)

I love that he gives me goofy eskimo kisses.


And I especially love his forehead kisses.


I love how much he loves kids.  I knew during our freshman year that he was "the one" after we took my 3 year-old nephew to Wal-mart.  As my nephew cried for a second toy, Brad said "you take him to the car and I'll buy the toy."  When we got back to the dorm, he said that I could lay down and he would watch him.  Swoon.


Even though he says he doesn't love Babs, I think deep down he does.  


When he's not golfing in our hallway:


He may actually attempt to cook!  (If I let him :) )


And I guess I kinda love his dorky passion for drumming in the Rock Band game.


Happy Birthday, Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment