Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Habit #4

Here's another habit update for you:

#1: Pick up clothes off of the bathroom floor - going AWESOMELY.
#2: Wipe the bathroom counter every day - going very well. Have decided every day is unnecessary, so going to do every other day.
#3: New facial cleansing routine - I was doing this daily and now my neck and face are incredibly dry - like itchy snake-skin, peeling, dry.  So I've put a hold on some of this until it gets back to normal.

Week #4 is..... 90 minutes of exercise per week.  Remember when I said not to judge me?  This comes into play now.  I know it's way less than a lot of my readers might do, but it's way more than my baseline for the last year, which has been, oh, 0 minutes?  It's 90 minutes of intentionally planned exercise, not just walking around Wal-mart.  Today I did 15 minutes on the elliptical - so proud!  The whole time I thought:

1 comment:

  1. Go Megan!! I know sometimes if I pick out a new face wash, that does that to my face. It must be something with if it's for oily or dry skin or something!

    ReplyDelete