1) The movie 2012 is dumb. Even though it was released in 2009, it has the special effects of Night of the Twister. I only watched about 10 minutes of it, but dumb.
2) Jennifer Hudson looks GOOOOOOOOD. So good.
3) I feel really conflicted right now about my weight. One part of me says "Be happy with yourself. You don't have to be stick thin, you look fine, skinny isn't perfection." The other part says "Lose some weight, chunky!" There are a lot of conflicting messages out there.... sigh. My goal is to at least get healthy - take vitamins, get some exercise, eat more fruits and veggies; and if I lose 10 pounds in the process, so be it!
4) Speaking of chunky, I just found this picture of Babs from 2 or 3 years ago. She's gained a bit of weight :( I need to play with her more.
5) Tomorrow is Brad's birthday!
6) I love the show New Girl. It makes me so happy :)
7) I feel for Miss Emma Pillsbury on Glee. Having OCD or getting anxious about things you can't control is no fun. I'm glad Will decided to propose. I would have been really pissed at him if he hadn't!
No comments:
Post a Comment