Monday, May 30, 2011

Books I Didn't Know Existed

Whoogles: Can a Dog get a Woman Pregnant?

Holy crap, I hope some of my outlandish google searches didn't make it into this book.


I know someone who used quotation marks when she meant to italicize.  "Great job" Anna!  and Push the red and green buttons "at the same time."  


"The cats nestle close to their kittens/ The lambs have laid down with the sheep/ You're cozy and warm in your bed, my dear/ Please go the f##k to sleep."  

And other great titles such as: "Monsters eat whiny children" and "That's not your mommy anymore: A zombie tale" and "The Taking Tree: A selfish parody."  I smell Christmas presents...


Oh my.

Just go to amazon for any one of those and scroll down to the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section.  Endless amusement.  Okay, time for some Ramen Noodles and more productive activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment