"My list of things I want to do after I graduate is growing exponentially. I should focus all of this energy into finishing my assignments so I can do them sooner!"
I want to:
1. Remodel the small bathroom (aka hang up a new light fixture, hang up the cabinet) - Cabinet is hung, but the light fixture still awaits in the garage
2. Paint the living room fireplace wall. - Nope, but really want to
3. Paint the master bedroom - Nope, but really want to
4. Paint the guest room - Hah, still waiting on an extra inhabitant to start this one
5. Put handles on the kitchen cabinets - Done!
6. Make a quilt - Oh, made many!
7. Finish my honeymoon scrapbook - Haha, haven't even thought about it
8. Make our summer vacation photo book - See above
9. Give the house a thorough cleaning (aka call MerriMaids) - Making progress, but yes, MerriMaids, hmmm...
10. Fix the front door - Done! Oh man, I can open it with one hand and it is AWESOME! Now waiting to paint it.
11. Order a semi-circle shade for the Office - Ordered and purchased, but it doesn't fit. I'm still counting this one.
5 out of 11 ain't too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment