Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh well.

Remember how I mentioned I was going to get rid of 30 things in 30 days?  I kinda keep forgetting about that.  But when I remember, I do get rid of something!  So far I've gotten rid of those socks, ugly plants from my front flower bed, and today I got rid of a ton of expired snacks and whatnot from our kitchen cabinet along with some old wine from the fridge.  My kitchen is looking pretty good these days.  I still like the idea of parting with something each day, but it's hard for me to remember to do any thing daily except for brushing my teeth and taking a shower.

I've decided to go to yard-sales this weekend and see what trash I can turn into treasure.  Anyone want to join me?  There are a ton of neighborhood and relay-for-life sales around town.

And yes, I realize that's completely contradictory to me getting rid of things.... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment