I thought a lot today about
re-starting starting the Happiness Project. My house feels so dirty and cluttered, I hate that I go to the grocery store and come home with only two dinners for the week (mac 'n cheese and spaghetti), I can't find what I want to wear because it's dirty or in a heap, I can't remember to take my daily vitamin no matter how hard I try, etc. etc.
So what should I do? I also have this thing where I can't seem to make new (good) habits! All this makes me very UNhappy.
So... Any suggestions or websites? How do you get done what you need to get done and be, well, happy?
This past weekend I did a major cleaning/purging of my closet. It felt so good! I went to Wal-Mart and bought some storage and organizing stuff which helped to get me motivated. I still have to tackle the guest closet (which is way worse) and my kitchen. I plan to bump happy/fun music and sip on something yummy (like mimosas or bellinis). That is what works for me.
ReplyDelete