Well, I think I'll just post some of my favorite random pictures from the past and tell a little story about each.
This picture was taken on my 21st birthday. Brad took me to the Casino and I won $100! He was sad because he didn't win any on his.
I love this picture. Our nephew Hayden sleeping on Brad.
I made this at Build-a-bear for my brother Justin just before he went over-seas with the Marines.
Here's Hayden again! I visited him and the other boys one year and gave him my luggage tag so he could be my carry-on on the plane. He was really really sad when he found out I was kidding.
These two are classic. Every Christmas Brad's mom's family gets together and always plays a game. One year, we had to sit back-to-back and answer a question and see if our answers matched. Brad and I were asked "What is your and your spouse's most prized possession?" Guess whose is whose... :)
This is from my Bachelorette Party in Vegas! Mom always said when I got married, she'd take me to Vegas, and she stayed true to her word! It was so much fun!
Our wedding cake. We froze the top layer for our one year anniversary, and it was SO good!


All of these pictures make me super happy!!! I remember all of them except the Christmas at Brad's one. The one with Hayden sleeping on Brad is definitely one of my favorites. Hayden sure does miss everyone so muhc. I really hope we can make it out there in July.
ReplyDelete